This was a country estate dating back to 1676 comprising 200 acres of land and a Grade B listed building.
H&J Martin Construction sympathetically refurbished the existing courtyard into a townhouse, apartments and stabling.
The Grade B listed building was restored using selected materials to give the building its original appearance as well as bringing it into the 21st Century.
This complex refurbishment was completed under the supervision of Environmental Heritage Service. Attention to detail & quality were the major factors in the choice of materials & sub-contractors on this challenging project
Underpinning of existing foundations allowed traditional solid stone exterior walls to be restored and enhanced.
Other works included the restoration of existing Grade B cottage, construction of new build replacement dwelling of a conventional block construction with timber & slate roof and the restoration of walled garden including construction of orangery.